At Peerless we take great pride in the quality of our work. Our organization understands that in order to keep improving ourselves, we need continuing education. Peerless is certified with the IICRC ,Clean Trust. Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification ( IICRC ) is the preeminent certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning,[and restoration industries. In addition we are an EPA lead safe firm and a Virginia Class A Contractor.
Peerless knows that there is more to business than professional credentials. We also value our role as a member of the Hampton Roads Community. We live and work here and do our part to contribute. Peerless and our employees partner with several civic organizations. We want to help make Hampton Roads a better place to live and work.
If your organization would like to partner with peerless, let us know.
Qualifications and Certifications
IICRC/ The Clean Trust (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification}
Environmental Protection Agency
- Lead Certified Firm
Crawford Contractor Connection
- Vendor Member
Alacrity Home Services
- Vendor Member
- Biz Connect
- HRAC, Hampton Roads Apartment Council
- HRACRE, Hampton Roads Association of Commercial Realtors
- HRCA, Hampton Roads Claims Association
- HRRA, Hampton Roads Realtors Association
- Property Management Leadership Council
- Resale Council
- Affiliates Council
- Honorable Order of the Blue Goose International Tidewater Puddle
- South Eastern Virginia Community Associations Institute
- Virginia Apartment Management Association
- Virginia State Claims Association