Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
Peerless Carpet Care and Restoration Services is growing. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity and a fresh start with a well-respected company, this is the place for you!
As a Restoration Technician you will be involved restoring buildings that have been damaged by water, fire, floods, storms, sewage, or mold. This may entail working in and conducting remediation in water, fire or mold damaged properties and bio-hazard cleanup.
Ideal candidates will be hard working, honest, caring, and exhibit a great attitude. Applicants should be team oriented, great communicators, have a strong work ethic, professional demeanor, have excellent customer service skills, and excel at taking and following direction..
- Executes all industry standard: odor and smoke removal techniques, water and fire damage restoration techniques, and mold remediation techniques.
- Safely removes debris from affected structure/property without damaging unaffected areas of the property while maintaining a clean and safe job site.
- Installs and maintains containment barriers.
- Completes all necessary documentation ,including, but not limited to, taking and recording moisture readings.
- Communicates with project manager, office staff, and customers.
- Meet high standards in safeguarding another people’s property
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
- Required to work nights and weekends as requested
- Required to serve on-call duty as the schedule requires.
- Report time worked and equipment and consumables used timely and accurately
- Work in small confined spaces such as attics and crawl spaces. Work on roofs.
- Hardworking and not averse to physical labor
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License
- English language literacy and fluency
- Ability to lift an excess of 50 lbs.
- Mobility in tight spaces
- Ability to safely climb ladders
- Neat Appearance
- Ability to pass background screening and drug test
- Sustained periods of standing, sitting, walking, bending, and kneeling
- Ability to use mobile devices for collection of data and time.
- IICRC Certification
Benefits Include: Vacation, Health/Dental, Simple IRA.
Peerless is an equal opportunity employer.