Why Choose Peerless ?
Life is about choices. We know that there are seemingly endless choices of products and services out there. So when you are faced with a finding a company to mitigate damage to your property, rebuild your home, or to clean and refresh you carpet, you want to make sure you have made the best choice. There are so many options. How do you know. Well we hope the information below will help you. It is the “why” in Why Choose Peerless.
- Certified, Educated, Uniformed, Professional Employees
- Our technicians are IICRC certified in Water Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation, Fire Mitigation, Odor and Smoke Control, Content Management, Content and Structure Cleaning, Packing and Storage, Wind Repairs, and Carpet Care.
- Peerless is a Class A Contractor.
- Locally owned and family operated for over 30 years
- Our management and staff live in, work in, and care about our community.
- Peerless has supported many local charities throughout the years including:
- Edmarc Hospice for Children
- The Salvation Army
- The Union Mission
- Eggleston Services
- The Food Bank of Southeastern Virginia
- The Norfolk SPCA
- For over thirty years Peerless has helped restore countless homes and businesses in Virginia.
- It is because of our years in business that we understand that each person and situation is unique and we pride ourselves in being able to exceed expectations in any situation.
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Preferred Insurance Vendor
- Due to our experience and expertise on the restoration field, Peerless has become the preferred vendor of most major insurance companies.
- Detailed Reporting and Documentation
- Peerless painstakingly documents as aspects of a claim. All items and areas are photographed, estimates and work is recorded in line items fashion.
- No job is too big or too small.
- Experienced in both Commercial and Residential service.
- Peerless understands the value of communication.
- Peerless has been the recipient of several awards including “Contractor Connection’s prestigious “Golden Hammer Award”.
- Peerless has the resources for timely response and exceeding expectations
- Over 40 full time employees
- Fleet of Nearly 50 vehicles
- State of the art equipment
- Conveniently located facilities that are equipped with cleaning areas, vast content storage, as well as specialized departments such as electronics cleaning and ozone rooms.